Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

We saw Harry Potter 7 part 1!!!!

The title says it all really. Mum and Dad decided we could watch it because Gemma and I were starting to get slightly desperate. We also wanted a break from museums and walking around cities.

The movie was excellent, but there were some slight disappointments to do with keeping true to the story. It was good that there was nothing major like the Weasley’s House in the sixth movie. Anyway, I could go on for ages but I’ll wait until I get back to Australia so we can discuss it.

Talking of back in Australia, I’m thinking of meeting up with all of you. We get back on the 25th and I would probably need the 26th to rest, but 27th until when school goes back I’m doing nothing so if you can’t come over any particular day please tell me so I can organise everything.

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete