Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Re: Year 10 Formal

Great to hear the formal was awesome. If you won Prime Minister, Tom, what did Scott win? Also who got dux. Had a good laugh at my 100% attendance. What awards did you get. Hearing about the good time you all had makes me feel really sad I couldn't be there.

I though of you in Grindelwald, Alexander, and also while reading HP7. Really good book. I had forgotten so much since I last read it, to good to re-learn all the stuff I forgot.

Vienna is great but I don't have enough time to explain a lot. I will post more later as we are staying in an apartment where you don't have to walk over to a foyer to get Wi-Fi.

After Vienna we are staying in an apartment near Salzburg for 5 nights and then moving on to Nuremberg in Germany, the (un)official toy capital of the world.
Posted at 8:19

1 comment:

  1. You should have been there Alex :(.But instead you were off wandering Europe. James and Ashveer got the outstanding student awards, and Tayla Hayne got the Dux Award.

    Presentation Night is Tomorrow, so all the Prefects go to be ushers and such. I get to sit at the table and hand the certificates to the teachers.

    At the formal, Scott got "Most Likely to be Successful"; I think Tom and Scott should have switched!

    I have finished the HP series again now, there is alot to re-learn in no. 7, it is so full of stuff! Maybe you'll come across the Elder wand in your trip :)!

    Germany is the number one consumer of LEGO in the world, so hopefully there should be some in Nuremberg.

    Bye!

    Alexander

    ReplyDelete