Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Really sorry, but I've got to be quick again

Because of time restraints I'm going to reply to your comments now and post about Bacharach later.

I was really disappointed about the lack of LEGO to, Alexander, but, well, if it's not German then it's not German enough, sorry. I love the way the city is set out as well. The old cities have so many beautiful little alleyways and there is a church/cathedral nearly on every block. Christmas will be different here, but still nice as we have relatives (grandmother's cousin) in Holland (Rotterdam) to spend it with.

Great to hear about your turfed yard, Tom. When I get back we need to christen it with a back-yard cricket match. Which brings me to the cricket. In answer to whether I've been following the ashes or not, my brother is Jonathan, so of course we are following it. My Cricket Australia shirt is sitting in the bottom of my pack waiting for us to hit England. Sorry to hear you're working Christmas Eve but you'll probably earn a bucket load of money.

Big news is we've booked a place in Paris for 3 nights, meaning we'll get 2 whole days and 2 half days.

Anyway, will write more on our 5 hours of train journey tomorrow and will hopefully post tomorrow night (for me).

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you have a great time.

Bring on the Boxing Day Test!!!!

Posted at 8:39pm

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas !!!!!!!

    WOO, Paris for 3 nights. Remember, Versailles, Eiffel Tower, and lots and lots of Photographs!!!

    What dates are you in Paris?

    ReplyDelete