Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Made it to Athens

Hi all, I'm posting this from Athens after 20-ish accumulative hours on a plane. Sorry I didn't post sooner but couldn't get internet working at the airports. Airports boring but flight wasn't so bad, food on flights above expectations. Slightly tired after the flights, as its hard to sleep on a plane (for me maybe, but not for others, not mentioning any names, Minh). Resting at youth hostel, near the Acropolis, ready for nighttime stuff (eating, sightseeing etc.).

P.S. Please sign up to my blog to be able to write stuff.
P.P.S The name traveling barnetts is a common name for all our blogs, so I can't change it without changing the name on all our other blogs changing.
P.P.P.S the time posted is in Sydney time, time in Athens is currently 3:03pm.

Ranga

No comments:

Post a Comment