Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meeting up when I get back

Hi all. I am thinking that it would be best if we met up on Saturday the 29th or Sunday the 30th of January, the weekend before school goes back. If this is a problem please let me know asap. I don't know about movies either because I have no idea of what is out at the moment. I was thinking that we could stay at my place and maybe go to the park and/or go to Winston Hills shops. If you all bring $5-10 and we cold get pizza, walk to maccas, get lunch at winsto or even get Indian/Sri Lankan takeaway (Dad's suggestion, I'm fine with anything but it is up to you to decide).

If this is all ok with you guys then please gt back to me via e-mail or the blog (preferably the blog).

We are going to  a hotel-like place in a village out of Kathmandu for 3 days and there probably won't be internet so I will get back to you when we have internet. Can't wait to see you all and tell you about our European experience.

Posted at 9:18pm.

4 comments:

  1. I'll remind Tom and Scott to read the message. That sounds good, remember, you'll be tired, so maybe a movie isn't necessary anyway.

    Thankfully I swapped a work shift from saturday to thursday, that was lucky.

    So you want us to contact Minh, Cameron, William and James. Got it.

    Can't wait to hear of your European experience, and tell you of our Australian one :) haha. Have you heard about the floods everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellohello. I would like to come, but i dont know my roster for the week. i'll let you know. I'm happy with anything; winsto, maccas, movie, park... but i'm not eating sri-lanken (sorry), but if thats what you want, dont let me stop you.

    There is also a church service on the 30th for NCYC Alex, if you are keen, at 6.30pm i think... Also, on the first day back, we are having a prefect meeting to discuss a fundraising day for the flood victims (incase you hadn't heard, our country had turned from "where's flooding?" to "where isn't flooding?"). just letting you both know it's on.

    BTW Alex L, why are you posting comments at 3.02am? shouldn't you be asleep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same boat with Scott , don't know my roster.

    Alexander and I will be busy most of Sunday arvo cos of the NCYC service (but I guess lunch would fine anyway)

    Another thing
    CAT EMPIRE ARE TOURING SOON !!!!!we should go and see them.

    Enjoy the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is shit. im working saturday and sunday.
    im on Saturday 2-5 and Sunday 12.30-3.30. so i dont mind leaving early/ arriving late if thats all good???

    ReplyDelete